Von: Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. April 2019 09:21
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Integration of other Languages / Daffodil

Hi,

I did not intend to hurry you in any way, chris : ) You are the one to set the
next steps... I just wanted to bring the topic back (after all that paperwork).
And after your statements here, I would even more like to have a meetup where
you present this a bit more detailed.

What do you think?
Perhaps in a month or so?

Julian

PS.: With the growing community, we should consider to do this perhaps more
regularly, or?