Full ack!

Am 11.04.19, 09:14 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    Yeah I toally agree,

    I totally hate this hen-egg type of problem with this special case.
    But as I chatted with Otto yesterday ... it's in the sandbox/playground for
now.
    As soon as it's mature enough to leave the sandbox seems a good time to
    Do the transfer to another repo ... but for now ... let's keep it simple ;-)

    Chris