I would think you’d want to handle it, and then investigate the reason for
it in this instance

On April 12, 2019 at 08:51:05, Christofer Dutz (christofer.d...@c-ware.de)
wrote:

Hi Otto,

I think the English translation would be something like:

"Connection reset by remote" or "Connection reset by peer"

Not sure if this helps understand what's going on ... I always thought it
was related to
the PLC hanging up without following the correct procedure for doing that.
Sort of like
just hanging up the phone without saying goodbye.

Perhaps really implementing an exception handler and just swallowing the
exception
Because we know we're operating in "unpolite" environments ... but not sure
what
We could do to gracefully handle the situation.

@Julian ... would it be ok to catch that and simply log an "INFO" severity
message ("Remote hung up unexpectedly")

Chris