From: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:35 AM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: [CodeGen] Splitting up the parser and the maven plugin ...

Hi all,

I just noticed that it might be beneficial to also split up the parser and the
maven plugin.
The main reason for this, is that this way we can make the maven plugin even
simpler.
I would suggest to release the maven plugin together with the language-base and
protocol base modules pretty soon.
There are the modules needed to build the other parts.

We could leave it as is, but I would like to avoid us having to re-release the
maven plugin over and over again, cause we’re tweaking the parsers.

This way we could probably release the 1.0.0 of the plugin and then just keep
it unchanged till the end of time.