I have to few knowledge to bring valuable input but I know that you have, so 
I'm conform with that.

Am 12.08.19, 16:14 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,
    
    I just updated my repo and also had a look at Jenkins and all was good. 
However as soon as I did a build, it failed because of errors in the JavaDoc 
comments.
    In the end it failed on my machine, because I have “apache-release” always 
enabled. It turns out that the JavaDoc plugin wasn’t executed per default.
    
    So I also took the liberty to enable this profile in the Jenkinsfile for 
the “develop” branch. So this way we know we could release it.
    
    Chris
    

Reply via email to