Hi,

I am currently investigating some of the more recent build failures (As they
were quite erratic).
I updated our Jenkins node and did some cleaning up, but still we have random
failures.
A quick check of our disk usage however showed that we are using quite a bit of
space on our disk.

We currently have 18 branches. For each of them we are keeping its own maven
local repo.

I think we should do some cleaning up of stale branches. Looking at the names I
think most of these should be finished.

I’ll exclude the release branches from the build in the future.
If you want to keep some branches, how about renaming branches from “feature/a”
to “atic/feature/a” and to have all “atic” branches also excluded?