Hi all,

I think I fixed the problem. The problem was that on Jenkins the Build Agent
didn't have the permission to access the raw sockets and this caused some tests
to fail.

In general what I had to do, was to grant some permissions to the executable
running the program:
sudo setcap cap_net_admin,cap_net_raw+eip
/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre/bin/java

The main problem was, that I was granting all sorts of permissions, but it
turns out to the wrong programs.
In the build log I could see which was the Java executable running the build
and after setting the permissions to that, all was working nicely.

Now I have to think of a way to add this to the checks in the prerequisite
checker ...

Chris