This would be my preferred solution as Tim just renamed the Scraper to their
current Name.

Julian

Am 27.08.19, 10:01 schrieb "Till Voß" <till.v...@codecentric.de>:

    Hi Julian,

    yes, that also works.

    Regards,
    Till

    Am Di., 27. Aug. 2019 um 09:34 Uhr schrieb Julian Feinauer <
    j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>:

    > Hi Till,
    >
    > good pointer.
    > This was in issue with two parallel branches (mine and Tims).
    >
    > I would rather Opt for Renaming the MBean to TriggeredScraperImplMBean.
    >
    > This should also work, or?
    >
    > Julian
    >
    > Am 27.08.19, 09:24 schrieb "Till Voß" <till.v...@codecentric.de>:
    >
    >     Hi all,
    >

    >     currently i am developing a plc4x logstash plugin and i have an issue
    > with
    >     the TriggeredScraper.
    >
    >     The TriggeredScraperImpl implements the interface
    > "TriggeredScraperMBean".
    >     The File "TriggeredScraperImpl.java" contains line 163
    >     "mBeanServer.registerMBean(this, new ObjectName(MX_DOMAIN, "scraper",
    >     "scraper"));", which leads to the following exception:
    >

    >     >
    >     > *09:05:26.915 [main] DEBUG
    >     > org.apache.plc4x.java.scraper.triggeredscraper.TriggeredScraperImpl
-
    >     > Unable to register Scraper as MBean*
    >     > *javax.management.NotCompliantMBeanException: MBean class
    >     > org.apache.plc4x.java.scraper.triggeredscraper.TriggeredScraperImpl
    > does
    >     > not implement DynamicMBean, and neither follows the Standard MBean
    >     > conventions (javax.management.NotCompliantMBeanException: Class
    >     > org.apache.plc4x.java.scraper.triggeredscraper.TriggeredScraperImpl
    > is not
    >     > a JMX compliant Standard MBean) nor the MXBean conventions
    >     > (javax.management.NotCompliantMBeanException:
    >     > org.apache.plc4x.java.scraper.triggeredscraper.TriggeredScraperImpl:
    > Class
    >     > org.apache.plc4x.java.scraper.triggeredscraper.TriggeredScraperImpl
    > is not
    >     > a JMX compliant MXBean)*
    >     > *              at
    >     >

java.management/com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.Introspector.checkCompliance(Introspector.java:177)*
    >     > *              at
    >     >

java.management/com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.registerMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:313)*
    >     > *              at
    >     >

java.management/com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.registerMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:522)*
    >     > *              at
    >     >

org.apache.plc4x.java.scraper.triggeredscraper.TriggeredScraperImpl.<init>(TriggeredScraperImpl.java:163)*
    >     > *              at
    >     >

org.apache.plc4x.java.scraper.triggeredscraper.TriggeredScraperImpl.<init>(TriggeredScraperImpl.java:134)*
    >     > *              at
    >     >

org.apache.plc4x.java.scraper.triggeredscraper.TriggeredScraperImpl.<init>(TriggeredScraperImpl.java:96)*
    >     > *              at
    > org.apache.plc4x.logstash.Plc4x.start(Plc4x.java:116)*
    >     > *              at
    >     >

org.apache.plc4x.logstash.Plc4xInputTest.testPlc4xInput(Plc4xInputTest.java:51)*
    >     > *              at
    >     >
    > java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
    >     > Method)*
    >     > *              at
    >     >

java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)*
    >     > *              at
    >     >

java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)**