Hi all,

a second update as yesterday was quite a day here in Vegas.
So yesterday we had several little hacking sessions.

1) I got my hands on someone from the NiFi team and we pretty quickly managed
to get the Apache NiFi integration working.
I guess I still have some ToDos in there but they are just minor ones I might
do on my way home if the in-flight entertainment isn't good.

2) We found some new friends that happen to come from near by (from Karlsruhe)
... The people from StreamPipes (https://www.streampipes.org/en/)
They are building a very simple to use system based on standard Open-Source
modules to easily build IIoT solutions.
We managed to get the PLC4X integration working and the guys were pretty happy
with the results.
Also they will probably be joining the Incubator soon.

3) Julian is now a big fan of Daffodil and the Daffodil guys seem to be a big
fan of his ideas for code generation ...
So who knows, perhaps I'll be helping Daffodil with creating a
daffodil-maven-plugin, Julian will help implement
his super freaky AST voodoo and we can get rid of our proprietary stuff.

I'll probably continue extending MSpec with Enum stuff ... already gotten quite
far, still need to finish it.

So far the update from the conference.

Chris