Hi Sally,

(redirecting this to the public dev list as my initial post was just for
informing the PMC that I contacted you)

this is great news. I/we will be happy to meet with him in Berlin :-)

I'm definitely going to be patient ... the site has been this way for about 2
years now and it doesn't appear that I'll all of a sudden develop super-natural
web-design capabilities.
Perhaps someone on this list would be able to help, but we have asked this
question before (If there's anyone here ... please raise your hand though)

Chris