From: Ott, Lukas <lo...@dxc.com>
Sent: Friday, November 15, 2019 8:10:29 AM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Subject: RE: PLC4X

+1 for a public Webinar-Session that is also announced via Twitter etc. So more
people can participate. Maybe stream on Apache YT Channel?

Lukas Ott
Associate Consultant Business
Industry Consulting Manufacturing - North and Central Europe
DXC Technology
Alfred-Herrhausen-Allee 3-5, 65760 Eschborn, Germany
M: +49.173.705.2298 | lo...@dxc.com | LinkedIn | Twitter Me
Notice of temporary leave

DXC Technology Deutschland GmbH * This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by
e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail
shall not operate to bind DXC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the
use of e-mail for such purpose* Registered Office: Alfred-Herrhausen-Allee 3-5,
65760 Eschborn, Germany * Registered in Germany: HRB 11307