Hi all,

after about 4 weeks of hard work, the refactoring is done from my point of view.
Of course do we need some more work to be on par with the current dev branch,
but I would like to do this together with you all on develop.
The reason for this is that only develop publishes SNAPSHOT versions and can
easily be tested by our users without having to build PLC4X.

What do you think? Is it Ok for me to merge the refactoring back to develop?

I strongly +1 for doing it.

So if there are no objections I would do this on Thursday morning (Frankfurt
Time).