Can you add options for “ANY-FOO*” where FOO  is adoc or material (
anything where there is a set)? I don’t have an opinion on the colors etc,
but I think the adoc-* style great.*

or you can just tally this.

On January 21, 2020 at 16:45:21, Christofer Dutz (christofer.d...@c-ware.de)
wrote:

Hi all,

in order to simplify things, I created a doodle with all the options.

https://doodle.com/poll/debngrs2mvgrihxx

Please vote :-)

Chris