Von: <alexander.bisc...@grob.de>
Antworten an: <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Datum: Freitag, 14. Februar 2020 um 15:38
An: <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Betreff: Account for VPN Access

Hello everybody,

I just saw your interesting project and started to write a little java
application. Now it would be great, if I can test my application.
Is it possible to get an account in order to get access to the Siemens S7-1212
? And if yes, could you tell me some PLC addresses, so I can transfer some data?

Thank you in advance!

With best regards

i. A. Alexander Bischof
Software-Developer