Hi,

You can document the process step by step, you will surely find observation
points.

I am working with the handwritten S7 driver, but in the future I would
support the team in migrate to mspec, so the experience you will gain with
the Etheret / IP is very important.

Best regards,

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
*Ing. César García*
*Cel: 0416-681.03.99*

*Cel: 0414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*