Hey,

yes. So then, get it started. You get my logo for free : )

Julian

Am 04.05.20, 12:53 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    yes I agree ... and I was currently just talking about companies "using"
plc4x. As quite often I am asked: "do people use PLC4X" and I usually say:
"sure quite a lot, unfortunately I can't tell you who" ... so if we had such a
list, we would have something to refer to.

    And yes ... let's discuss "products and services" separately ... here
always a vote on the PLC should be required.

    Chris

    Am 04.05.20, 12:30 schrieb "Strljic, Matthias Milan"