My suggestion was;
1. Don't do the BundleTracker classes, and instead change to a bundle
activator for each.
2. Add the "Bundle-Activator: org.apache.plc4x.java.osgi.DriverActivator"
to the driver META/MANIFEST.MF
3. Do the equivalent for the Transports.

public class DriverActivator implements BundleActivator {

    private ServiceRegistration<PlcDriver> reg;

    @Override
    public void start( BundleContext context ) throws Exception {
        Hashtable<String, String> props = new Hashtable<>();
        props.put( OsgiDriverManager.PROTOCOL_CODE, driver.getProtocolCode() );
        props.put( OsgiDriverManager.PROTOCOL_NAME, driver.getProtocolName() );
        reg = context.registerService( PlcDriver.class, driver, props );
    }

    @Override
    public void stop( BundleContext context ) {
        context.unregisterService( reg );
    }
}