I think you should cut another RC with the fix in it.  With an Apache
project the code _IS_ the product as well.  And this product (RC1) does not
work as documented.

RC’s are cheap, and we have scripts to help.  What is the project based
reason to rush this?

On May 19, 2020 at 04:30:58, Christofer Dutz (christofer.d...@c-ware.de)