Yes I did release them ... I can see them in Apache-Central, but not
Maven-Central.
I asked on the infra slack to see if there is anything holding up the sync.

Till then ... which Maven version are you using? I think in really new Maven
versions the default has switched to use the Apache repo as primary source,
perhaps that would help.

Chris