Hi Chris,

this should not be a big problem as this was the main reason I introduced the
whol "Handler Registration" Concept where you tell the underlying layer which
type of root it should try to deserialize.

Lets chat later today or tomorrow to find a way but generally this should be
rather "straightforward"

Julian