And it's easier to grant individuals which are not yet committers rights to
edit confluence ...

Chris

Am 20.08.20, 17:09 schrieb "Volker Emmert" <v.emm...@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi Lukas,

    for now at the beginning of the new project I think a wiki or something
    similar will serve us better. At least I would feel it as a hindrance to
    create a PR/pushing to the develop in order to update something on the
    website every time a small change is being made.

    Regards, Volker