Hi Lukasz,

I strongly agree that you should donate to that project what you have.

After all we all benefit from it.

Till that's released however I think we'll keep a copy here and use that.

Thanks for your work on this ... I know CAN has been asked for quite regularly
as it seems especially in CNC area this is used a lot.

Chris