Thanks for that,

I'll look into that ... but it will take a while as I haven't been able to do
any serious paid work in the last few weeks (Actually almost 2 months).

So I'll be concentrating on finishing the next part of my PLC4C project in
order to get re-financed by the EU.
Free community support will come back after that's done. I am always offering
commercial support it it's time-critical.

If anyone else here wants to pick up the ball, or if you want to do it
yourself, I'd be very happy about that.

Chris