Hi,

+1

. Download all staged artifacts under the url specified in the release vote
email into a directory we’ll now call OK
. Verify the SHA512 hashes, OK
. Unzip the archive, OK
. Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files in
the extracted source bundle. OK
. Run RAT externally to ensure there are no surprises. OK
. Search for SNAPSHOT references. OK (Only in Jenkins)
. Build the project according to the information in the README.md file. OK

Excellent work Chris,

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
*Ing. César García*

*Cel: +58 414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

*Email: support.aan.automat...@siemens.com