Hi all,

First of all, thank you so much for all the effort which went into the project
so far. It is a very promising project to break open the industrial arena for a
lot of use-cases.

I’ve used the hello_world_plc4go_read.go example as a template to communicate
with an S7-314-2 PN/DP controller. Reading a single WORD tag works perfectly
fine using following "%DB1:0:WORD" string. However, when trying to read an
array of WORDS using the length parameter "%DB1:0:WORD[8]" it always returns
the first WORD.

As I’m new to the project I’m not sure if reading an array requires a different
ReadRequest or it should work with minimal adjustments of the example. I’m in
doubt because I see some issues on gitlab/jira with problems reading/writing
(large) arrays.

Regards,
Willem Remie