Hi Willem,

I sent an Invite.

Chris

From: Willem Remie <w.re...@remsol.nl>
Date: Tuesday, 22. November 2022 at 12:08
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Subject: RE: error Plc4xSubscribe example
Hi Cesar,

Thanks for your response and willingness to help.

I'm using the example provided `HelloPlc4xSubscription --connection-string
s7://10.15.72.50 --tag-addresses %DB1:0:WORD`

Currently the following setup is installed at our office;
- CPU 314C-2 PN/DP      (10.15.72.50)
- CP 343-1 Lean         (10.15.72.51)
- TP700 Comfort (10.15.72.52)

We are working to setup VPN such that we can grant you access. I will send the
configuration separately once finished. Chris could you please add me to the
Slack channel as well?

Regards,
Willem