How are they?

I am interested in participating, but if possible I would opt for the
support regarding the transfer/accommodation.

I'm a bit far from Europe.

My points of interest for discussion:

1. Profinet Driver (we need the hardware).
2.S7 Driver
3. PLC4X APP (NetBeans platform)

The date is important and in what city would the meeting be?

Best regards,

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
*Ing. César García*

*Cel: +58 414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

*Email: support.aan.automat...@siemens.com