Chris,
If you can, please drop links to failed agent executions into this thread or github discussion/issue. I'll look at them. Currently we have a bunch of github actions executed within each build, it is quite hard for me to track every failure caused by opcua tests. If we will aggregate few in one place I'll look at cause and possible solutions.

Best,
Łukasz