Hello,

I agree with Lukasz proposal to include OSGi in the discussion as the
runtime.

+1

Specifically, it would be interesting to evaluate the sections

103.- Device Access Specification.
141.- Device Abstraction layer Specification.

Kind regards,

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
*Ing. César García*

*Cel: +58 414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

*Email: support.aan.automat...@siemens.com