On Mon, 4 May 2015, Andreas Beeker wrote:
On 04.05.2015 22:26, Allison, Timothy B. wrote:
While working on TIKA-1315, I found a source for an NPE in XWPFParagraph, and I'd also like to add some tests that will force inclusion of some of the lower-level ooxml classes for paragraph numbering.

I think, the inclusion is not really an issue ... they just need to use the ooxml-schemas.jar.

FYI, for Apache Tika, using the full ooxml-schemas jar isn't an option given the size. The smaller poi-ooxml-schemas jar building was a feature initially developed to support Tika!

Nick