On Wed, 3 Feb 2016, kiwiwings wrote:
I'm currently digging in the JAXB support for the document signing and this will have an impact on the security schemas, size-wise for the security stuff it will be something like 1.9mb (old version) vs. 100kb (new version) So either we decide to have the current schema stable for 3.14 and get the change in 3.15 or wait for me to cope with the JAXB adversities.

The JAXB stuff sounds exciting, but possibly too big a change to make at this stage in the process.

Shall we aim for a 3.14 final release soon then, to unblock trunk for you to go wild with JAXB and making everything better? :)

Nick