Hi,

I have re-run my large regression-test with a fairly recent trunk-version
and published the potential regressions against 3.13 at
http://people.apache.org/~centic/poi_regression/reports/

A few things to note:
* I added one sample file for each "stacktrace", this makes it easy to
reproduce the failures via the corresponding XXXXFileHandler classes
* There failures in "clone" are not actual regressions as we are doing
additional stuff in the integration test now, I need to re-run the 3.13
version with these checks so the picture is accurate here
* There are a number of WMF-related failures when creating pictures of
slideshows, Andreas, you might want to take a look and decide if they
should be fixed before rolling the release
* The OutOfMemory failures are likely false-positives as I run with fairly
small memory settings to avoid blowing up on the small machine where I run
these

Thanks... Dominik