Hi,

Oh, sorry for the false alarm, this seems to be a problem with my
compare-tool (Beyond Compare), it displays two test-documents as being
contained on top-level of the src-tar.gz. When extracting via other tools I
don't see those.

So I am +1 here!

However I saw that we do actually break some stuff with all the
Enum-rework, e.g. the following will not work any more out of the box:

                        switch (cell.getCellType()) {
                        case Cell.CELL_TYPE_NUMERIC:

Unfortunately a switch on teh CellType is quite common, so we need to
explain this in the release notes and I think we should be a bit more
conservative with all those refactorings/deprecations in the future to not
cause too much change in those places!

Dominik.