I can do an xmlbeans 3.0.1 release in the coming days if there is PMC
approval.

With xmlbeans 3.0.0, I copied over the XML parser code from Apache POI and
the aim with 3.0.1 is to add the recent POI changes to XMLBeans.

XMLBeans is intended for broader use - ie to continue to facilitate non-POI
usage. With this in mind, I have disabled DTD loading and Entity Expansion
by default but do support 3 new system properties that allow users to
re-enable these features.

"xmlbeans.entity.expansion.limit" (default of 1)
"xmlbeans.load.dtd.grammar" (default of false)
"xmlbeans.load.external.dtd" (default of false)

Latest Parser code can be found at (if anyone would like to review my
changes):
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlbeans/trunk/src/common/org/apache/xmlbeans/impl/common/

--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html