Hi,

I did a partial regression-test round and found a few smaller issues, some
of the new limits are hit by some valid test-files, so I increased a few of
those a bit. Not sure how likely such documents are encountered out there,
but if we want to keep handling those without regressions, we should roll a
RC2 with latest trunk.

Otherwise regression tests look good with only very few failures which are
explained by more support for features in HSLF.

Dominik.