100% agree!

I’ll work on the text license verification tomorrow. Oops back to the Jira.

Ship it!

On Aug 30, 2016, at 1:47 PM, Donald Szeto <don...@apache.org> wrote:

I am aware that the paperwork is in the pipeline, but agree that the
release should not be blocked by that. I will take some time and look at
the license requirement of the binary distribution. If anyone is starting
the process of examining all third-party dependencies, please keep track of
progress clearly and often in JIRA so hopefully we can parallelize the work
if possible. I plan to start doing some of it later this week.

I also hope to start the release candidate process in the 1st week of
September. The community has been asking and we'd like to ship it to them.