Hi Andy,

What if the set of artifacts are built from the source tarball, and they
are an integral part of the ecosystem (e.g. PredictionIO engine developers
use these artifacts to build engines)?

I read from
http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#stage-release-vote
that we need to have RC artifacts on Nexus for voters to test?

Regards,
Donald