That should be fine. Chan, the binary distribution package should be
treated the same as what we are doing with publishing Maven artifacts
(classified as convenience binaries by ASF). Instead of going to Nexus,
they need to go alongside the source (i.e. SVN). We will similarly need to
produce PGP signature, MD5 and SHA512 for the binary distribution.