I agree with that.

I understand that there are tradeoffs for each approach, though the
original intention was to allow for doc changes to be committed in the
same PR as the code change. That doesn't have to be the case always,
especially for larger multi-PR changes, but it makes it easier to do
quick corrections to the docs.

I think the bigger problem here is to get rid of the generated site
HTML stuff from the main pulsar repo.

--
Matteo Merli
<matteo.me...@gmail.com>