Hi Mattison,

> Should we allow the user to create the non-partitioned topic name like
> `persistent://tenant/namespace/localname-partition-0`?

I think we should disallow creation. This will cause the partition
metadata to be incorrect.

If the current behavior is to allow the creation, modifying it would
be a breaking change. We include this modification in the next
version, no need to cherry-pick to the old branch

Thanks,
Bo

<mattisonc...@gmail.com> 于2022年12月29日周四 13:33写道: