Hi Pulsar Team,

I’ve been doing my checks so far so good. I do have two concerns:

The license for Aspect J is the EPL 1.0 which is Category B -
https://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-b

Is this optional?

Also - is everything in the binary’s notice file necessary?

I have a feeling that a DEPENDENCIES file might make sense.

What do the other Mentors think?

Regards,
Dave