Hi -

+1 (IPMC Binding)

Comment #1 - There are many more files to review in this release. :-)

(1) Source release.
Signature and checksums pass.
Builds from source with the option that Sijie provided.
Standalone starts
NOTICE, LICENSE and DISCLAIMER look good.

(2) Binary release
Signature and checksums pass.
Standalone starts
NOTICE, LICENSE and DISCLAIMER look good.

(3) Pulsar IO Connectors NAR files.
Signature and checksums pass.
LICENSE and DISCLAIMER exist in the top level of the package.
LICENSE and NOTICE plus DEPENDENCIES exist in the NAR files.

==> DISCLAIMER should be included in the NAR files.
==> NOTICE should also be at the top level.

(4) DEB
Signature and checksums pass
NOTICE, LICENSE, and DISCLAIMER look good.

==> copyright files contain the Apache License. IMO these ought to contain the
NOTICE

(5) RPM
Signature and checksums pass
NOTICE, LICENSE, and DISCLAIMER look good.

==> I’m curious about how the sqlite binary files are used.

Regards,
Dave