On 03/30/2010 01:28 PM, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
Jonathan Robie a écrit :

I wanted to make it easy for anyone to build the documentation, which requires a certain version of docbook, docbook-xsl, and Apache FOP version 0.95 (earlier versions were not anywhere near as good).

Building the documentation was the first thing I tried as I dived into Qpid, and the current build is not really friendly for a Windows user.

If anyone is interested I wrote a short Maven descriptor to build the PDF and HTML documentation from the Docbook files. It weights less than 3KB and downloads automatically the complete tool chain (Docbook DTD & stylesheets, FOP, Saxon, etc)

Could you send it to me? I'm interested!

Question for the list: Is it OK to set this up so that a document build downloads the tool chain and installs it to a local subdirectory if it's not already there?

Jonathan