Jonathan Robie a écrit :

Could you send it to me? I'm interested!

I attached the Maven descriptor to this mail. It uses the Maven Docbkx plugin (http://code.google.com/p/docbkx-tools).

I know the Maven topic is sensitive on this list and I'm sorry if I woke some old daemons. I've used Ant, Ivy and Maven on different projects, I'm not really fond of the constrained environments imposed by Maven, but it has an advantage I can't deny: it makes it really easy to apply external tools to the code (like test coverage analysis, code style checking, code auditing or generating documentation). I tend to use Maven on my projects just for these tasks, the main build/packaging being still managed by Ant+Ivy.

Emmanuel Bourg
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>org.apache</groupId>
  <artifactId>qpid-doc</artifactId>
  <version>1.0</version>
  <packaging>pom</packaging>
  <name>Apache Qpid</name>

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>com.agilejava.docbkx</groupId>
        <artifactId>docbkx-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.0.10</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>package</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>generate-pdf</goal>
              <goal>generate-html</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>

        <configuration>
          <sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
          <includes>Book.xml</includes>
          <xincludeSupported>true</xincludeSupported>
          <!--<chunkedOutput>true</chunkedOutput>-->
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

    </plugins>
  </build>