On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Emmanuel Bourg <ebo...@apache.org> wrote:
> Le 27/05/2010 02:35, Martin Ritchie a écrit :
>
>> Don't for get to count your favourite slf4j binding to make the total
>> size of a usable client.
>
> SLF4J 1.6 has been released earlier this month. The bindings are now
> optional and you can run with just the base jar (24K only).
>
> Emmanuel Bourg

Yes, I mentioned this on the java logging thread last week.
I plan to upgrade to SLF4J 1.6 before the next release.
I believe the consensus was to ship with no binding and the 1.6
version is perfect as it will just print a message and default to noop
if no binding is present.

--
Regards,

Rajith Attapattu