Andrew, I say fire away.

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Andrew Kennedy wrote:

Justin,

Also, I don't want this to interfere with the 0.10 release process, so let me know if you feel I ought to wait a bit longer so that my review request doesn't get lost in the noise of 0.10 release candidate bugfixes. As you can perhaps tell, I'm just anxious to get the code out there ;)

Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? do not fold, bend, spindle, or mutilate ;
-- http://grkvlt.blogspot.com/ ? edinburgh : +44 7582 293 255 ;