Hi everyone,

Just wondering, what is the official status of CMake support in Qpid?

It seems to me (I know very little about CMake) that the existing
SWIG-based bindings are not being built by CMake, despite the presence
of CMakeList.txt files... is this just because they're still a work in
progress, or because I'm a CMake n00b? ;)

PS - I'm not bothering to report the actual CMake issues I'm seeing,
since this is no CMake support group... just tell me if it's supposed
to work, and if so, I'll figure it out ;)

Thanks,

Paul.
----
http://colby.id.au