From: Cliff Jansen <cliffjan...@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/11/15
Subject: Re: C++ broker compilation on Sparc Solaris 10
To: MartiN Beneš <martinben...@gmail.com>

Hi Martin,

Your timing is excellent.  I have been active at my end, mainly
running the client code.  I will post my changes later today and get
the appropriate bits up on review board.  Once it has had a few more
community eyes on it, I will move it into 0.16 development trunk.

I expect at least two new Jiras.  From those, or new ones if needed,
we should be able to coordinate any ongoing testing and fixes.  Thanks
for your feedback.

Cliff