Did you see my reply[1] and Roman’s reply[2] to your message?

I think it’s great that you are thinking about governance, review process, and
a path for people to become members of the project. But before you invent
concepts like “core contributor”, are you familiar with the Apache concepts
such as “committer”?[3]

Since Quickstep is in incubation, your goal must be to understand the Apache
Way and craft the project’s governance model within that.

Julian

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-quickstep-dev/201607.mbox/%3C0B87BE6C-93F4-4959-BD9A-D9E89E0A3835%40apache.org%3E

<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-quickstep-dev/201607.mbox/%3c0b87be6c-93f4-4959-bd9a-d9e89e0a3...@apache.org%3E>