I have a student who hasn't succeeded in running compiled-from-source DrRacket
on 64-bit ubuntu.  Specifically, he claims it dumps core with

SIGSEGV MAPERR si_code 1 fault on addr 0x4
Aborted

on startup.  I have *not* tried to verify this myself, so he's almost certainly
made a minor mistake.  I'm writing this just in case one of you has a knee-jerk
"oh yeah, that doesn't work"  to give me.  Otherwise, please ignore this e-mail.

John